We are a group of uniquely dedicated people who are willing to go to extraordinary lengths for what we feel is an important and worthwhile cause. We want to ensure that animals are granted safe and healthy conditions in which to live. Our work and facilities at the TordasZoo are designed with our mission to protect animals in mind.
Why we feel our cause is worthwhile:
- It is a selfless calling.
- The unconditional love which some animals have for people.
- Because of the joy and happiness which animals can bring to people
- It represents a love of nature.
- It represents a love of freedom.
- It calls attention to the need to protect and popularize local animal species.
- It educates
- It heals
- It makes people’s lives more beautiful and worthwhile.
- It brings smiles and happiness to children’s faces
- It helps the helpless.
And for many other reasons which are self-evident to those who have a four-legged friend, and for those that do not yet understand, we hope that in reading the following pages they will gain a newfound understanding.
Our farm is one with a lot of animals, work and dreams (some which still wait to be fulfilled). All of this is possible thanks to dedicated and tireless support from, and the efforts of, close family, true friends, and a trustworthy workforce, all centered in the beautiful village of Gyúro, the island of peace.